AM I qualified to serve?
We get asked this question a lot. If you can answer "YES" to these three questions, we would love for you to join the team!
1) Are you a member?
To serve, one must saved and a regular attending member of the church in order for us to keep you accountable. Membership classes are held every month. Please contact staff for more information.
2) Do you have the skill?
The body is made of different parts, each with unique talents and roles. We desire to see that talent/ skill/ passion used to glorify God. If you are unsure of your talent or skills, please consult your membership manual for a free assessment.
3) Do you demonstrate good communication?
Communication is vital to maintain healthy relationships. We desire all volunteers to be able to have healthy relationships between their team and church leadership.
Currently Open Positions:
If a position you are interested in or see that there is a need is not listed, please talk to the staff for more opportunities to serve! The ones listed below are positions that are in urgent need.
- NHCC KIDS is looking for volunteers ONCE A MONTH rotation to help launch their brand new program for our next generation! Click here to sign up!
- MULTIMEDIA person needed to help maintain tech support and livestream. We desire to create stronger digital presence for the church.
- PRAYER MINISTRY is looking for someone to help gather prayer request, keep records of answered prayers, and share praise reports with the church.
- PRAISE BAND MEMBERS are currently needed. If you are musically talented and interested in serving, please let us know!